- More than 9,000 learning activities in Reading, Math, Beginning Science, Social Studies, Art, and Music
- A full online preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade curriculum
- A Step-by-Step Learning Path that guides your child through the curriculum at his or her own pace
- Learning to blend sounds to read simple words and beginning reader books
- Continuing to increase vocabulary
- Recognizing and reading word family words
- Recognizing and reading sight words
- Counting to 100
- Telling time and reading a calendar
- Essential characteristics of geometric shapes
- Identifying and using all common colors and shades
- Naming musical instruments
ABCmouse.com’s comprehensive curriculum has been designed in close collaboration with nationally recognized early childhood education experts, ensuring that the content aligns with best practices of early education. And with no advertising and no links to other websites, ABCmouse.com provides a completely child-safe resource.
Families use ABCmouse.com to help young children to prepare for and be successful in preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten classes. Visit our homepage to learn how ABCmouse.com’s Step-by-Step Learning Path makes it easy to help children enter school with confidence.
Teachers use ABCmouse.com to supplement their classroom curriculum with highly engaging and educational activities that can be done with the class as a whole (using a digital projector or interactive whiteboard), with children working on computers individually or in small learning groups, or in a computer-lab setting.
Tutors use ABCmouse.com to help them pinpoint and address the individual needs of children who have fallen behind or wish to get ahead. ABCmouse.com’s Lesson Builder function is especially useful in tutoring applications, since it allows the tutor to select learning activities with specific educational objectives for learning and practice in between tutoring sessions.
Kindergarten and First Grade Teacher
National Teacher of the Year, 2006
Pre-K Teacher for more than 25 years
Founding Director of the National Board for
Professional Teaching Standards