We are seeking a full time QA Tester whose primary responsibility will be testing across desktop browsers, Android and iOS platforms. The ideal candidate should have experience as a tester working in a fast pace setting with tight deadlines and be able to facilitate the discovery, documentation, and communication of software issues clearly.
- Able to test in fast-paced environment with both long and short development cycles
- Knowledge of QA testing methodologies
- Ability to clearly communicate software issues and behavior to development, product management, operations and marketing
- At least 6 months experience in QA
- Desire to learn, share knowledge, and take initiative
Duties would include:
- Testing and quality analysis of web software and apps across desktop browsers, Android, and iOS platforms.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Eligible employees must be able to take a full-time, in-house position. No telecommuting.
Provide your cover letter, resumé and salary requirements to be considered for this position. In your cover letter, please explain why this position would be of interest to you professionally and what you believe you could contribute to this effort. Only complete submissions will be considered.
Please fill in the form below or email your cover letter, resumé, and salary requirements to email@example.com.