This person will work directly with the Senior Vice President, Strategy, Partnerships & Innovation and interface with the senior management team of the company. The director will play a key role in strategic planning the development and analysis initiatives across the company.
- Proven track record in strategy role with 10+ years of experience
- Previous experience in management consulting, investment banking or work within a corporate strategy group a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required and MBA preferred
- Superior strategic skills that provide business insight and support decision-making
- Experience developing strategies for digital businesses and platforms
- Excellent analytical, financial modeling, research and project management skills
- Prioritization and execution of multiple projects
- Ability to create concise presentations of recommendations through thoughtful market analysis
- High level of intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity
- A passion for the potential of digital innovation to positively impact how kids learn
- Strong team orientation and pleasant professional demeanor is a must
- Work closely with senior management and teams across Curriculum, Content, Production, Marketing, Finance and Business Development to develop and formulate short and long term strategic plans
- Develop business plans to support the development of new product and business initiatives
- Contribute to ongoing assessment of growth, product, marketing and distribution strategies and help create prioritization
- Manage complex projects with minimal direction
- Research and analyze markets and products to identify new opportunities for the company
- Track market and competitive data on an ongoing basis and create regular reports to management indicating findings
- Foster development of new ideas including leading brainstorming sessions as part of the innovation team
Please fill in the form below or email your cover letter, resumé, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your resumé for our consideration.