- User Experience: Ability to produce documents that define functionality, content, navigation, and interaction models through wireframes, site-maps, process flowcharts, page description diagrams.
- Design: Great visual design skills grounded in real-world solutions and the ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc., and mastery of whiteboard and sticky notes (Big Bonus Points for HTML/CSS chops)
- Storytelling: The ability to mix visual design, user experience and copy into engaging whole that engages, delights and enlightens
- Presentation: Strong verbal, written and presentations skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Graphic or Industrial Design, Computer Science, HCI, Fine Arts, or related fields; or equivalent experience
- Candidates must include a link to their portfolio or provide work samples as part of the application process. For each project, please describe the project, team, your role and contribution
- Candidates should have at least 5 - 10 years of professional experience prototyping and information architecture
- Experience designing user experience for complex applications is a must
Please fill in the form below or email your cover letter, resumé, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Send your resumé for our consideration.